- Saturday, September 12th at 9am Central
Where to Get It:
- Online: Murphy and McNeil
- Infinitus Drops are releases by Murphy and McNeil, in which we make a large assortment of fragrances in our popular soap bases, but in small quantities of each scent. We do this as a fun way to try new scents, but without all of the complexities and challenges that come with organizing a large release.
- Infinitus fragrances can be unique "one off" scents we wanted to try, or in many cases the scents are previews of upcoming releases that we know we'll put out there someday!
- Sometimes we have enough fragrance material to offer matching splashes, sometimes we don't... this time around we WILL have optional splashes available! We'll also send you a FREE 2ml EDP sample of anyone who purchases a soap/splash set as a bonus!
Fragrance and Soap Base?
- There will be a number of fragrances available in our 9/12 release, and these soaps will be 4oz pours of our KODIAK soap base.
- Here's a list.
- Aqua Vitae: Wheat, Plum, Cedarwood, Vanilla, Balsam
- Basil Citrus: Citrus with green basil notes
- Bright Sand: Sugar, Milk, Sea Salt, Coconut, Honeysuckle, Jasmine, Musk, Sandalwood, Vanilla, Stone
- Dark Citrus: Orange, Lemon, Lime, Sage, Basil, Musk, Oakmoss
- Earrach: Galbanum, Aquatics, Ivy, Bamboo, Clover, Hydrangea, Oakmoss, Dirt, Musk
- Gleann to Gleann: Mandarin, Bergamot, Ginger, Blackcurrant, Ambergris (synthetic), Musk
- Granuaile: Ocean Aquatics, White Leather, Antique Oak, Gunpowder
- Holy Well: Magnolia, Ivy, Freesia, Lilac, Basil Sage, Lavender, Musk
- Lemongrass Sage
- Longest Day: Plumeria, Lily, Aquatics, Coconut, Jasmine, Lavendor, Rose, Vanilla, Musk
- Paradise Citrus
- Peak Spring: Grapefruit, Lime, Mandarin, Lemon, Basil, Sage, Cool Greens, Oakmoss
- Pirate Holiday: Bay Rum & Spices
- Something Fruity: Apple, Pear, Apricot, Honey, Orange, Peach, Melon, Gardenia, White Musk, Sandalwood
- Summer's End: Plumeria, Pineapple, Pear, Coconut, Passion Fruit, Peach, Vanilla, Musk, Cedarwood
- Sweet Grapefruit
- That Horizon: Water Lily, Sea Salt, Lavender Leaves, Primrose, Musk
- Trade Winds: Aquatics, Florals, Cotton
- Uber Citrus: Orange, Lemon, Lime
- Uber Grapefruit
- Uber Melon
- Uber Pineapple
- Yang: Bamboo, Citrus, Teak
- Yin: Bamboo, Fig
- Although not specifically supporting a cause with this release, a portion of ALL M&M sales are split between a number of charities that we have the ability to rotate on a regular basis. As a customer, you can choose off the list where you'd like your contribution to go, otherwise they will be split between the charities we are currently supporting.
- How do splashes work for this release? We're trying something new this time around. We have created a product called "Infinitus Matching Splash". It is not labeled with the scent, but you can trust that if you buy an Infinitus soap with THIS splash, you will receive the matching splash. Important: The Infinitus matching splash will ONLY be sent to customers who have purchased the matching soap the same day. Orders outside this scenario may need to be cancelled and refunded.
- Where can I read about the products? Preview products and pages are visible already at Murphy and McNeil's website. You can see them HERE
- Will Balms, EDP, or other products be available? Beyond splashes and the sample EDP you'll receive free when you purchase a set, we do not plan to have balms, bath soap, or full size EDP available for the scents in this Infinitus drop.
- If you sell out, will more be available? Unfortunately, by nature, Infinitus drops are limited. Once they are gone, unless we plan to bring a particular scent back in a future release, we can't guarantee we'll see it again. If we get enough feedback about a particular Infinitus scent, we would ABSOLUTELY consider making it a lineup item in the future.
- What does shipping cost?
- Murphy and McNeil offers 100% free U.S. shipping with no minimums. International shipping is $10 for any order over $50 USD. (Calculated rates apply to international orders below $50)
- Our vendor/retail partners will follow their own policies. For international customers, Murphy and McNeil offers a calculated rate based on the weight/size of your package and the service level chosen.