Galway Bay is a large bay on the west of Ireland, and it is home to a traditional fishing boat dubbed the "Galway hooker." Hooker is a term that refers to a few different types of boats. The largest of which is called the Bád Mór (Bad Mor), at 35 to 44 feet. These boats historically would carry bog turf to be used as fuel to heat homes in the nearby communities. Today the boats can still be found racing across the bay, particularly at the annual festival of Cruinniú na mBád.
This Aftershave Splash by Murphy and McNeil combines exceptional ingredients to provide an excellent post-shave feel and scents that linger. Be sure to choose your preferences from the available list including with/without alcohol and with/without menthol.
Important: Air Delivery & International Guests
Alcohol based aftershaves cannot ship via air delivery. Customers outside U.S. should choose our alcohol free version to ensure a good shipping experience. Air Orders shipping outside U.S.A. will receive our alcohol free variant. U.S.A. orders with air delivery selected will be downgraded to ground.
- Scent Strength: Medium to Strong
- Our take on a traditional Bay Rum
- Top: Allspice, Clove, Orange
- Heart: Nutmeg, Pine
- Base: Patchouli, Vanilla
- Alcohol Splash: Alcohol Denat - Isopropyl Myristate - Witch Hazel - Water - Aloe - Vegetable Glycerin - Silver Dihydrogen Citrate - Citric Acid- Fragrance - Menthol or Koolada-23 (Optional) - Polysorbate 20 - Glucam P-20 -
- Alcohol Free Splash: Witch Hazel - Water - Aloe - Vegetable Glycerin - Silver Dihydrogen Citrate - Citric Acid- Fragrance - Menthol or Koolada-23 (Optional) - Polysorbate 20
- 100mL / 3.4 fl oz
Click here to join us as seller
Yes it is true a strong long lasting scent. But to me it is not a true bay rum scent like I am use to? I get a combination of bay rum/barbershop scent? It did have a nice post shave feel.
I ordered Bad Mor with no alcohol or menthol. My initial take was that it has a light pleasant scent, some cinnamon/spice coming through with a mild citrus in the background. Longevity was actually pretty good. I liked it!