@johp3r, John Perry, & @xicano_design, Rafa in collaboration with Bill Graham of Murphy and McNeil present to you the re-release of Barbershop De Los Muertos.
For those that follow John and Rafa you've seen the work, love for life, and love for this shaving hobby. It's a mutual respect from two guys who are similar yet so different. The original BDLM was very well received by the community, but sold out fast leaving many wishing they had a better chance at winning this edition for their den. This re-release is meant to bring BDLM back to the masses so everyone will have a chance at this great set.
The aftershave is Murphy and McNeil's latest formula and will definitely kick the fragrance experience up a notch!
The scent on this set is inspired by Amouage XXV for Men, and is a citrus-forward accord that settles into a fantastic woody/musky base.
- Scent Strength: Medium
- Top: Cistus labdanum, Coriander, Orange, Davana, Frankincense, Blackberry
- Middle: Honey, Bay, Cinnamon, Orchid, Rose, Clove, Celery seed, Gaiac wood
- Base: Patchouli, Opoponax, Myrrh, Atlas cedarwood, Musk, Moss, Ambergris, Oud wood, Immortelle
- Notes: Some may recognize this fragrance as an homage to "Jubilation XXV Man" by Amouage (no affiliation).
Shave Soap Ingredients
- Base: Aon (Firm)
- Stearic Acid, Water, Beef Tallow, Duck Fat, Potassium Hydroxide, Kokum Butter, Castor Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Shea Butter, Vegetable Glycerin, Coconut Milk, Kaolin Clay, Lanolin, Tocopheral, Fragrance, Tussah Silk
- 4.0oz / 0.5oz Sample
Videos from Friends
- First Shave with BDLM by IAMCDB
- YouTube Channel: CLICK HERE
- Barbershop De Los Muertos with SoSharpDavid
- Youtube Channel: CLICK HERE
Brand & Info:
- Murphy and McNeil
Click here to join us as seller
Quest for Texas produced Shaving Soap
The Barbershop de los Muertos soap was fine, decent lather, nicely slick. My only slightly negative comment is that my batch did not have much of a scent at all. I was a little surprised. I had just received two samples from Hub City and they had a very strong scent and were about equal in functionality...
BLDM Kodiak Base
I've been using the M&M AON base soap in this past 6 months. The BLDM is my first Kodiak base soap. This soap loves to drink a lot water and the residual slickness is something which got my attraction during shave. I would like place this soap into my top 10 shaving soaps.
I love all the MM shave soaps. They all have been the best soaps I've used in my 10 years of using a double edged razor. The Barbershop De Los Muertos Shaving Soap hits all the barbershop notes I get when experiencing a real barbershop shave. The scent mentally brings me to a relaxing experience. The Kodiak base is a little softer than the other soaps and makes for the best lather yet.
I enjoyed this in AON but experiencing it in kodiak simply takes it to a new level! I have tried most leading brands but kodiak is the best, leaving your skin moisturized and renewed. The protection it gives during the shave is also unmatched. I hope M&M will do the same for the other previously released formulations.
I had been eyeing Dia de los muertos soap for a while now, and upon using It, I may pick up at least one more. The shave has very good performance and a great wintery fragrance.