A mystery spanning ages, the symbol of the Green Man is of uncertain origin. Nearly always, the he is depicted as a face surrounded by leaves and other foliage, sometimes with leaves and or vines growing out of his ears or mouth.
Believed widely to be another symbol of growth and rebirth, as nature... yet with a human persona. Perhaps the Green Man symbolized man's necessary bond with nature, or even man's emergence *from* nature. Images of the Green Man absent the foliage, only as a skull with old vines may be meant to symbolize man's eventual return to nature, or the outcome of man's impact on nature should the balance not be protected.
Images of the Green Man have been found far predating the Roman Empire, and is generally assumed to be pre-Christian in origin, often associated with the Celts.
This Aftershave Splash by Murphy and McNeil combines exceptional ingredients to provide an excellent post-shave feel and scents that linger.
Important: Air Delivery & International Guests
Alcohol based aftershaves cannot ship via air delivery. Customers outside U.S. should choose our alcohol free version to ensure a good shipping experience. Air Orders shipping outside U.S.A. will receive our alcohol free variant. U.S.A. orders with air delivery selected will be downgraded to ground.
- Scent Strength: Light to Medium
- Top: Anise, Citrus
- Heart: Lavender, Jasmine,
- Base: Oakmoss, Rosewood, Vanilla
- Alcohol Splash: Alcohol Denat - Isopropyl Myristate - Witch Hazel - Water - Aloe - Vegetable Glycerin - Silver Dihydrogen Citrate - Citric Acid- Fragrance - Menthol (Optional) - Polysorbate 20 - Glucam P-20 -
- Alcohol Free Splash: Witch Hazel - Water - Aloe - Vegetable Glycerin - Silver Dihydrogen Citrate - Citric Acid- Fragrance - Menthol (Optional) - Polysorbate 20
- 100mL / 3.4 fl oz
Click here to join us as seller
Premium scent and feel
I chose the non-alcohol splash and wow the scent and feel are otherworldly. The scent is stronger than stated but not overpowering. I really enjoy the blend, none of the notes out do the others. The quality glass container feels like it belongs with such a quality product and the packaging is top notch. The feel and scent are both a credit to the great work Bill and Sarah do. This is a Fougère every shaver should own.