The "infinity" or absolutus infinitus symbol has a long history, and it's form is meant to resemble the concept of the endless.
It is in this spirit that we present our Murphy and McNeil "Infinitus" shaving soaps. Infinitus "drops" will occur from time to time (on no particular schedule), and will consist of offering MANY interesting and new fragrances on our most premium soap bases. However, each fragrance is available in only very small quantities! These drops are a fun way to for us to create products that offer a little something for everyone, without the big "to do" of a large coordinated release! It's the thrill of the hunt, mixed with the love of variety!
To that end, your purchase of an Infinitus soap could represent a one-of-a-kind, never to be repeated at Murphy and McNeil soap scent... or... it could simply be a preview or trial of an upcoming offering! Only time will tell!
Note: Unless noted, matching Aftershaves/Balms are not available for these products. We recommend choosing our "Nil Scent" fragrance free post shave products as an accompaniment to these soaps (and any others!)
Note: Infinitus soaps use a variety of fragrance material, and not every fragrance agrees with every skin type. Please discontinue use immediately if irritation occurs.
Infinitus Drop September 2019 Details:
Scent Products Available:
Very small units are available of each fragrance.
Name - Scent Notes
- 3.14 - Homage to Pi
- Aloe Flower - (Aquatics & Light Florals)
- Bodach (Soap/AS Set) - Homage to J Choo Man (lavender, Melon, Pineapple, Pink Pepper, Patchouli, Suede)
- Breatannach - Homage to Brit (greens, nutmeg, tonka)
- Castle Gardens - (citrus notes & florals on a base of vetiver, cedar, & agarwood)
- Fairy Bells - (highly floral Lily of the Valley)
- *** SOLD OUT Falcor - Homage to Lucky You - (woods, moss, citrus)
- *** SOLD OUT Fall Spice - (wormwood, black current, cognac & spice, vanilla, sandalwood)
- Fiadhaich - Homage to Fierce
- *** SOLD OUT Cool Kells - Homage to Sauvage Very Cool
- Gleann to Gleann (Soap/AS Set) - Homage to Creed Green Valley
*** SOLD OUT Grampa's Chair - (Lavender, Amber, Myrrh, Tonka, Almond, Vanilla, Tobacco)
- *** SOLD OUT Impeccable - Homage to Sartorial
*** SOLD OUT Mousse - (Sugary, Buttery Sweet)
*** SOLD OUT Muir (The Sea) - Homage to Imperial Millesime
*** SOLD OUT Old Salem - (Dark, Woody, Spicy) NOTE: Contains Cinnamon
*** SOLD OUT Peak Fall - (Apple, Anise, Violet, Honey, Cedar, Jasmine, Amber, Vanilla)
*** SOLD OUT Sandaloud - (Dry Agarwood and Sandalwood)
*** SOLD OUT Seoclaid - (Chocolate)
- *** SOLD OUT Sherwood - The spirit of the forest.
spICE - Aquatic with powder & patchouli
*** SOLD OUT Tae Shamrock - (Clover & Tea)
- *** SOLD OUT Tartan - Homage to Burberry - (Mint, Sandalwood, Lavender, Amber)
- The Burren - Cool earth & greens
Touche - (Soap/AS Set) Homage to Touch - (Floral, Citrus, Muskand Spicy Cedar)
- *** SOLD OUT Tropic - (Coconut, Banana, and Woods)
- *** SOLD OUT Vetiver Lavender - (Vetiver, Lavender, Florals, Neroli and Amber Musk)
- *** SOLD OUT Zen Garden - (Bamboo, Fig, Sandalwood)
Shave Soap Ingredients
- Base: Aon (Firm)
- Stearic Acid, Water, Beef Tallow, Duck Fat, Potassium Hydroxide, Kokum Butter, Castor Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Shea Butter, Vegetable Glycerin, Coconut Milk, Kaolin Clay, Lanolin, Tocopheral, Fragrance, Tussah Silk
Click here to join us as seller
Love this scent! The aon soap base is beyond top notch and will not disappoint anyone. Great shaving experience and post-shave feel. Back to this limited-drop scent. I hope it's not!! It has a classic, refined smell. My wife smelled it after I shaved with it and grinned at me, in that way. So, a definite winner. So so happy I grabbed a tub. Thanks again M&M!
M&M became my favorite soap base!!! You have to experience this soap yourself to be the real judge :) but I advice you to at least try a sample :) Thumbs up for Bill!!! great customer service!!! This review ids probably not a great help lol - but great lather, great slickness and a really good post shave!!!
Performance is outstanding as usual. Lathers easily, great cushion and the scent strength is better. Overall, a winner.
Really like the different scents being dropped each month. Some different and keeps it fresh.