Available as standalone soap or soap & splash sets.
The Bull and Bell Series by Murphy and McNeil is the re-envisioning of the values of a small shaving soap brand that was based in New England. Although no longer active, Murphy and McNeil is the exclusive seller of the remaining products & holder of the brand, and we've decided there are things about Bull and Bell we really enjoy and want to keep around!
- A tallow formula. We're taking the opportunity to use Murphy and McNeil's tallow formula in this new line of products. Which has been slightly tweaked from the original primarily to create a firmer, longer lasting soap.
- Classic Fragrances: The BnB series will focus on simple, classic, standalone fragrances or blends.
- Priced under $30 ($27.99 shipped!) for a set.
This Shaving Soap by Murphy and McNeil is composed of a mix of high quality oils and ingredients that create a dense, creamy lather for an excellent shave.
- Scent Strength: Medium
- Notes: Patchouli
Soap Base: BnB Tallow
- Beef Tallow, Stearic Acid, Water, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Kokum Butter, Castor Oil, Shea Butter, Lanolin, Coconut Milk, Glycerin, Fragrance, Kaolin Clay, Sodium Lactate, Tocopherals, Tussah Silk
BnB Aftershave Tonic
- Witch Hazel, Aloe Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol + Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance
Click here to join us as seller
Because of the soap size (3 oz.- leaves room for more soaps) and the single fragrance in the soap, I decided to try this new soap and aftershave. I've only used the Kodiak base and didn't know what to expect from this new formulation. It is as good as almost any premier soap base on the market. The aftershave was also superb-seems to have more "skin food" in it than previous aftershaves. For not knowing what to expect, this turned out to be a worthwhile purchase.