Available as standalone soap or soap & splash sets.
The Bull and Bell Series by Murphy and McNeil is the re-envisioning of the values of a small shaving soap brand that was based in New England. Although no longer active, Murphy and McNeil is the exclusive seller of the remaining products & holder of the brand, and we've decided there are things about Bull and Bell we really enjoy and want to keep around!
- A tallow formula. We're taking the opportunity to use Murphy and McNeil's tallow formula in this new line of products. Which has been slightly tweaked from the original primarily to create a firmer, longer lasting soap.
- Classic Fragrances: The BnB series will focus on simple, classic, standalone fragrances or blends.
- Priced under $30 ($27.99 shipped!) for a set.
This Shaving Soap by Murphy and McNeil is composed of a mix of high quality oils and ingredients that create a dense, creamy lather for an excellent shave.
- Scent Strength: Medium
- Notes: Vetiver
Soap Base: BnB Tallow
- Beef Tallow, Stearic Acid, Water, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Kokum Butter, Castor Oil, Shea Butter, Lanolin, Coconut Milk, Glycerin, Fragrance, Kaolin Clay, Sodium Lactate, Tocopherals, Tussah Silk
BnB Aftershave Tonic
- Witch Hazel, Aloe Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol + Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance
Click here to join us as seller
It's a pleasant vetiver, not pungent or smokey, and refined. Reminds me of D.R. Harris Windsor but grassier, less powdery. It lathers well and has great slickness and cushion. The matching aftershave is, as advertised, a tonic. Very soothing and not tacky or greasy. It's good to see a soap/splash combo of this quality at such a low price.