This shaving soap is semi-hard, designed to provide a slick, dense, long-lasting lather with plenty of cushion for a comfortable close shave. It is infused with skin-nutrient ingredients to prevent skin drying while providing maximum protection and slickness. For ultimate results, use a shaving brush and single-edge or double-edge blade , as the thickness of this lather may be too much for a cartridge to handle without clogging.
How to get a great lather (note, building a good lather can take 90 seconds to 2 minutes):
- Soak your brush for at least 60 seconds in warm to hot water
- Lightly shake the brush once or twice to remove excess water, but remain plenty wet
- While gently pinching the brush at the narrow part of the knot, swirl the brush on top of the soap for 20 to 30 seconds. You'll know you have enough soap loaded when the bristles seem "pasted" together with lather.
- Lather in a bowl:
- Stir your loaded brush vigorously in a bowl for 60+ seconds, until a good lather is formed and few if any bubbles are visible
- If water is needed (and it probably will be needed), only add a few drops at a time, so the lather doesn't get over-saturated
- OR, Lather directly on the face, working the lather into a thick foam.
- If water is needed, only apply a few drops to the brush at a time
For Best shave results
- Find a good pre-shave routine, starting at least with a clean face and hot towel (be on the lookout for future pre-shave products from Elevate Grooming!)
- Do a 2 to 3 pass shave with a PROPER razor (single or double edge safety razor, or if you're bold enough, a straight razor). Apply a nice thick layer of lather before every pass.
- Use a post-shave routine that includes antiseptic, astringent, and moisturizer, plus a nice fragrance (yep, keep an eye out for more from us)
This Sweet Cheeks soap blends the delicious sweetness of caramel with fresh tobacco and woodsy undertones.
Ingredients: Stearic Acid, Lard, Coffee, Shea Butter, Potassium Hydroxide, Apricot Kernel Oil, Castor Oil, Bentonite Clay, Aloe Vera Juice, Honey Bourbon, Cocoa Butter, Grapeseed Oil, Sodium Hydroxide
Click here to join us as seller