Some razors are tools, while others, like the Bethlehem Olivewood, are works of art meant for men invested in the art of shaving.
The stuff that comprises your most-used tools dictates their value, affects their performance, shows in all that they do. Like the bones of your own upbringing, the origin of a good razor can tell you how well it’ll work for your shave. The Limited Edition Bethlehem Olivewood Cartridge Razor is made of good stuff – olivewood, in fact. This exceptional material is among the hardest and heaviest woods on Earth: a perfect match for a man of mettle. But olivewood also comes from a tree known for health and peace, both of which are necessary for a relaxing shave each morning before you tackle the day. To reflect your own change, this razor’s wood will turn darker and become richer with experience and time. There are few razors that embody a man's shifting spirit as capably as this one; try it yourself and you’ll see exactly what we mean.
- Handle is made of exquisite olivewood, very heavy and dense compared to other wood handles
- Symbolizes resilience, peace, health
- Distinct wood pattern is unique to each razor
- Wood becomes darker and richer over time to match your own experience
- Dual silver top and bottom allow for easy gripping and storing on stands
Handcrafted in the USA