Is Irish Luck, or the "Luck o' The Irish" really a thing? No... not really...
No rainbows, no pots of gold. In fact, it turns out the origins of this phrase is distinctly American in nature. It is thought that the term traces back to the 1800's and the California gold rush where it was rumored that many of the prospectors who made it rich were of Irish origin.
The scent on this set is inspired by the fragrance "Lucky Number 6 for Men" (no affiliation). This particular scent has been a personal favorite since its debut back in 2006.
This Eau de Parfum by Murphy and McNeil provides a lasting fragrance that is the perfect complement to our soaps, splashes, and balms. For best results spray 1-2 times from 3-6 inches away onto "hot spots" such as neck, shoulders, or chest.
Important: Air Delivery & International Guests
Alcohol based products cannot ship via air delivery. Orders for this product cannot ship outside the U.S.A. Orders within the U.S. with air delivery selected will be downgraded to ground.
- Scent Strength: Light to Light/Medium
- Top: Aquatics, Neroli
- Middle: Suede, Plum, Geranium, Ginger lily, Nutmeg
- Base: Cashmere, Tonka bean, Amber, Sandalwood, Cedarwood, Musk
- Notes: An clean oriental accord with hints of aquatics and warm woody undertones, some may recognize this fragrance as an homage to "Lucky Number 6" (no affiliation).
- Denatured Alcohol, Fragrance
- Available in:
- 59 mL / 2.0 fl oz or
- 15mL / 0.5 fl oz
Click here to join us as seller