@johp3r, John Perry, & @xicano_design, Rafa in collaboration with Bill Graham of Murphy and McNeil present to you Barbershop De Los Muertos 2.
For those that follow John and Rafa you've seen the work, love for life, and love for this shaving hobby. It's a mutual respect from two guys who are similar yet so different. The original Barbershop De Los Muertos was a small release, yet very well received and had many people wishing they got in on it. Now, it's time for the sequel. Barbershop De Los Muertos 2 is here to stay.
This set features more amazing artwork by Rafa of Xicano Design, on sharp silver chrome labelling.
The scent on this set is inspired by Tom Ford for Man, and is a remarkable fragrance featuring a citrus top, floral/pepper middle, and anchored by a woody base that will appeal to those the masses as well as those who appreciate sophistication in their fragrance choices.
- Scent Strength: Medium
- Top: Citrus notes, Lemon leaf, Mandarin, Bergamot
- Middle: Bergamot, Basil, Ginger, Violet leaf, Orange blossom, Grapefruit blossom, Tobacco leaf, Black pepper
- Base: Amber, Cedarwood, Patchouli, Vetiver, Oakmoss, Leatherwood, Cypriol
- Notes: Some may recognize this fragrance as an homage to Tom Ford for Man (no affiliation).
Aftershave Splash Ingredients
- Alcohol Splash: Alcohol Denat - Isopropyl Myristate - Willow Bark Extract - Witch Hazel- Aloe - Vegetable Glycerin - Green Tea Extract - Silver Dihydrogen Citrate - Citric Acid - Fragrance - Menthol or Koolada-23 (Optional) - Polysorbate 20 - Glucam P-20
- Alcohol Free Splash: Willow Bark Extract - Witch Hazel- Aloe - Vegetable Glycerin - Green Tea Extract - Silver Dihydrogen Citrate - Citric Acid - Fragrance - Menthol or Koolada-23 (Optional) - Polysorbate 20
- 100mL / 3.4 fl oz
Click here to join us as seller
This is by far one of the best products I have had the pleasure of using. The soaps consistency is amazing. And the scent is even better. Will continue to use and buy this product.
Love the scent of this one very cologne like with a medium sent strength the Kodiak base is slick and thick is a must-try