@johp3r, John Perry, & @xicano_design, Rafa in collaboration with Bill Graham of Murphy and McNeil present to you the re-release of Barbershop De Los Muertos.
For those that follow John and Rafa you've seen the work, love for life, and love for this shaving hobby. It's a mutual respect from two guys who are similar yet so different. The original Barbershop De Los Muertos was a small release, yet very well received and had many people wishing they got in on it. This re-release is meant to bring BDLM back to the masses so everyone will have a chance at this great set.
The scent on this set is inspired by Amouage XXV for Men, and is a citrus-forward accord that settles into a fantastic woody/musky base.
- Scent Strength: Medium
- Top: Cistus labdanum, Coriander, Orange, Davana, Frankincense, Blackberry
- Middle: Honey, Bay, Cinnamon, Orchid, Rose, Clove, Celery seed, Gaiac wood
- Base: Patchouli, Opoponax, Myrrh, Atlas cedarwood, Musk, Moss, Ambergris, Oud wood, Immortelle
- Notes: Some may recognize this fragrance as an homage to "Jubilation XXV Man" by Amouage (no affiliation).
Aftershave Splash Ingredients
- Alcohol Splash: Alcohol Denat - Isopropyl Myristate - Witch Hazel - Water - Aloe - Vegetable Glycerin - Silver Dihydrogen Citrate - Citric Acid f- Fragrance - Menthol or Koolada-23 (Optional) - Polysorbate 20 - Glucam P-20
- Alcohol Free Splash: Witch Hazel - Water - Aloe - Vegetable Glycerin - Silver Dihydrogen Citrate - Citric Acid - Fragrance - Menthol or Koolada-23 (Optional) - Polysorbate 20
- 100mL / 3.4 fl oz
Click here to join us as seller
Favorite soap and splash. This has a fantastic scent! Smells great throughout the day without being overbearing.
Well gents, I have to say this was a great first experience with Murphy & McNeil. I found out right away that the soap can hold a good amount a water, offers nice cushion and slickness and the scent is where is should be, not too soft and not too loud. The aftershave splash is the perfect accompaniment to the soap. I can’t even imagine having one without the other. I look forward to expanding my collection of soaps to include your products. Well done gents!
This stuff is the literal thebombdotcom