Rising a maximum of 214 meters (700 feet) above the ocean, the Cliffs of Moher are an incredible natural formation located on the Southwestern edge of County Clare in Ireland. In the middle, a round stone structure built in 1835 stands sentry over the grounds. It is among the most visited attractions in Ireland. Some will also recognize the cliffs as "The Cliffs of Insanity" from the film 'The Princess Bride," or as the location of a Horcrux Cave in a certain wizarding story.
This Aftershave Splash by Murphy and McNeil combines exceptional ingredients to provide an excellent post-shave feel and scents that linger.
Important: Air Delivery & International Guests
Alcohol based aftershaves cannot ship via air delivery. Customers outside U.S. should choose our alcohol free version to ensure a good shipping experience. Air Orders shipping outside U.S.A. will receive our alcohol free variant. U.S.A. orders with air delivery selected will be downgraded to ground.
- Standing on the cliffs with the wind at your back, this fragrance should remind of being between the green earth and fresh cold ocean.
- Scent Strength: Medium
- Top - Calone and Fresh Lavender
- Middle - Greenery and Spice
- Base - Vetiver, Musk, and light notes of Wood
- Alcohol Splash: Alcohol Denat - Isopropyl Myristate - Willow Bark Extract - Witch Hazel- Aloe - Vegetable Glycerin - Green Tea Extract - Silver Dihydrogen Citrate - Citric Acid - Fragrance - Menthol or Koolada-23 (Optional) - Polysorbate 20 - Glucam P-20
- Alcohol Free Splash: Willow Bark Extract - Witch Hazel- Aloe - Vegetable Glycerin - Green Tea Extract - Silver Dihydrogen Citrate - Citric Acid - Fragrance - Menthol or Koolada-23 (Optional) - Polysorbate 20
- 100mL / 3.4 fl oz
Brand & Info:
- Murphy and McNeil
Click here to join us as seller
It started pungent and overly “fir”-y, but after a learning curve and now applying with a cotton round it is not only my nose’s favorite but my skin as well. The natural ingredients have minimized my acne and razor rash after only owning the product for 3-4 days. New fan favorite