In collaboration with Jason Rudman of Ruds Shaves, Murphy and McNeil is proud to present our "Garda Síochána" shaving soap for a cause.
Between order and chaos, there resides a "Thin Blue Line".
Worldwide, Officers of the peace put their lives on the line to uphold the laws on which our societies are based. These officers are in this way servants of and for the people, and sometimes we call on them to make the ultimate sacrifice to uphold those things which many of us take for granted.
This was the case for Officer Ronald Tarentino, Jr.
Officer Tarentino's end of watch occurred on May 22, 2016, while serving in the line of duty, in the small Central Massachusetts town of Auburn, MA. He is now honored by his community and family through a charitable fund dedicated in his name and to the values he stood for. The Officer Ronald Tarantino Fund exists to provide acts of kindness, generosity, and service to the community. These are things that represent the legacy of Officer Tarentino, and further of our officers and first responders everywhere.
Since 1923, the "Garda Síochána" or "Guardians of the Peace" have represented the Thin Blue Line in the country of Ireland, reminding us that service to the greater good is a value spanning countries and continents... and something we can all share and be thankful for.
A note from Ruds:
"Police and first responders are some of the most courageous people in this world. They are trained and called upon to run towards the danger, when many of us would be running the other way (to safety). They routinely put the safety of others, order, and peace above themselves, their families and sometimes their own beliefs. Having family in law enforcement and other first responder professions, and having close friends in the same fields, I am always in awe of the acts of bravery and selflessness I am witness to. I did not know Officer Ronald Tarentino, Jr. personally, but I am close to people who did. His tragedy hit home for so many, myself included. I can think of no better way to honor this hero and all of the people that run towards the danger, than by showing my support and asking others from our hobby to do so with me. I thank you all for your consideration and I thank Murphy & McNeil for their work on this collaboration and charitable donation.
A portion of the proceeds of this soap will be donated to the Officer Ronald Tarantino Charitable Fund as our way of saying thank you not only Officer Tarentino, but to our police and first responders everywhere."
Important: Air Delivery & International Guests
Alcohol based aftershaves cannot ship via air delivery. Customers outside U.S. should choose our alcohol free version to ensure a good shipping experience. Air Orders shipping outside U.S.A. will receive our alcohol free variant. U.S.A. orders with air delivery selected will be downgraded to ground.
- Scent Strength: Medium
- Top: Mandarin, Grapefruit, Bergamot, Juniper
- Middle: Rosemary, Sichuan, Rosewood
- Base: Musk, Incense, Oakmoss
- Notes: A citrus & marine aromatic meant to remind you of a fresh summer day, some may recognize this fragrance as an homage to "Light Blue Pour Homme" (no affiliation).
- Alcohol Splash: Alcohol Denat - Isopropyl Myristate - Willow Bark Extract - Witch Hazel- Aloe - Vegetable Glycerin - Green Tea Extract - Silver Dihydrogen Citrate - Citric Acid - Fragrance - Menthol or Koolada-23 (Optional) - Polysorbate 20 - Glucam P-20
- Alcohol Free Splash: Willow Bark Extract - Witch Hazel- Aloe - Vegetable Glycerin - Green Tea Extract - Silver Dihydrogen Citrate - Citric Acid - Fragrance - Menthol or Koolada-23 (Optional) - Polysorbate 20
- 100mL / 3.4 fl oz
ABOUT THE SELLER
Interested in selling on our site? Join as Seller