Galway Bay is a large bay on the west of Ireland, and it is home to a traditional fishing boat dubbed the "Galway hooker." Hooker is a term that refers to a few different types of boats. The largest of which is called the Bad Mor. At 35 to 44 feet these boats historically would carry bog turf to be used as fuel to heat homes in the nearby communities. Today, the boats can still be found racing across the bay, particularly at the annual festival of Cruinniú na mBád.
This Aftershave Splash by Murphy and McNeil combines exceptional ingredients to provide an excellent post-shave feel and scents that linger.
- Scent Strength: Medium to Strong
- Our take on a traditional Bay Rum
- Top: Allspice, Clove, Orange
- Heart: Nutmeg, Pine
- Base: Patchouli, Vanilla
Important: Air Delivery & International Guests
Alcohol based aftershaves cannot ship via air delivery. Customers outside U.S. should choose our alcohol free version to ensure a good shipping experience. Air Orders shipping outside U.S.A. will receive our alcohol free variant. U.S.A. orders with air delivery selected will be downgraded to ground.
- Alcohol Splash: Alcohol Denat - Isopropyl Myristate - Willow Bark Extract - Witch Hazel- Aloe - Vegetable Glycerin - Green Tea Extract - Silver Dihydrogen Citrate - Citric Acid - Fragrance - Menthol or Koolada-23 (Optional) - Polysorbate 20 - Glucam P-20
- Alcohol Free Splash: Willow Bark Extract - Witch Hazel- Aloe - Vegetable Glycerin - Green Tea Extract - Silver Dihydrogen Citrate - Citric Acid - Fragrance - Menthol or Koolada-23 (Optional) - Polysorbate 20
- 100mL / 3.4 fl oz
ABOUT THE SELLER
Interested in selling on our site? Join as Seller