@johp3r, John Perry, & @xicano_design, Rafa in collaboration with Bill Graham of Murphy and McNeil present to you Barbershop De Los Muertos 2.
For those that follow John and Rafa you've seen the work, love for life, and love for this shaving hobby. It's a mutual respect from two guys who are similar yet so different. The original Barbershop De Los Muertos was a small release, yet very well received and had many people wishing they got in on it. Now, it's time for the sequel. Barbershop De Los Muertos 2 is here to stay.
This set features more amazing artwork by Rafa of Xicano Design, on sharp silver chrome labelling.
The scent on this set is inspired by Tom Ford for Man, and is a remarkable fragrance featuring a citrus top, floral/pepper middle, and anchored by a woody base that will appeal to those the masses as well as those who appreciate sophistication in their fragrance choices.
- Scent Strength: Medium
- Top: Citrus notes, Lemon leaf, Mandarin, Bergamot
- Middle: Bergamot, Basil, Ginger, Violet leaf, Orange blossom, Grapefruit blossom, Tobacco leaf, Black pepper
- Base: Amber, Cedarwood, Patchouli, Vetiver, Oakmoss, Leatherwood, Cypriol
- Notes: Some may recognize this fragrance as an homage to Tom Ford for Man (no affiliation).
- Water, Coconut Oil, Emulsifying Wax, Stearic Acid, St. John's Wort, Chamomile, Comphrey, Plaintain Extract, Pomegranate, Sodium Lactate, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol + Koolada-23 (Optional), Phenoyxethanol, EDTA, Fragrance
- 103mL / 3.5 fl oz
Click here to join us as seller
The sceny is slightly different from that of soap, but... balm is very efficient and works great on the skin. I will definitely buy another one.