@johp3r, John Perry, & @xicano_design, Rafa in collaboration with Bill Graham of Murphy and McNeil present to you the re-release of Barbershop De Los Muertos.
For those that follow John and Rafa you've seen the work, love for life, and love for this shaving hobby. It's a mutual respect from two guys who are similar yet so different. The original Barbershop De Los Muertos was a small release, yet very well received and had many people wishing they got in on it. This re-release is meant to bring BDLM back to the masses so everyone will have a chance at this great set.
The scent on this set is inspired by Amouage XXV for Men, and is a citrus-forward accord that settles into a fantastic woody/musky base.
- Scent Strength: Medium
- Top: Cistus labdanum, Coriander, Orange, Davana, Frankincense, Blackberry
- Middle: Honey, Bay, Cinnamon, Orchid, Rose, Clove, Celery seed, Gaiac wood
- Base: Patchouli, Opoponax, Myrrh, Atlas cedarwood, Musk, Moss, Ambergris, Oud wood, Immortelle
- Notes: Some may recognize this fragrance as an homage to "Jubilation XXV Man" by Amouage (no affiliation).
- Water, Coconut Oil, Emulsifying Wax, Stearic Acid, St. John's Wort, Chamomile, Comphrey, Plaintain Extract, Pomegranate, Sodium Lactate, Glycerin, Phenoyxethanol, EDTA, Fragrance
- 103mL / 3.5 fl oz
ABOUT THE SELLER
Interested in selling on our site? Join as Seller