@johp3r, John Perry, & @xicano_design, Rafa in collaboration with Bill Graham of Murphy and McNeil present to you the re-release of Barbershop De Los Muertos.
For those that follow John and Rafa you've seen the work, love for life, and love for this shaving hobby. It's a mutual respect from two guys who are similar yet so different. The original Barbershop De Los Muertos was a small release, yet very well received and had many people wishing they got in on it. This re-release is meant to bring BDLM back to the masses so everyone will have a chance at this great set.
The scent on this set is inspired by Amouage XXV for Men, and is a citrus-forward accord that settles into a fantastic woody/musky base.
Important: Air Delivery & International Guests
Alcohol based products cannot ship via air delivery. Sorry, we cannot ship this product outside the U.S.A. Orders within the U.S. with air delivery selected will be downgraded to ground.
- Scent Strength: Medium
- Top: Cistus labdanum, Coriander, Orange, Davana, Frankincense, Blackberry
- Middle: Honey, Bay, Cinnamon, Orchid, Rose, Clove, Celery seed, Gaiac wood
- Base: Patchouli, Opoponax, Myrrh, Atlas cedarwood, Musk, Moss, Ambergris, Oud wood, Immortelle
- Notes: Some may recognize this fragrance as an homage to "Jubilation XXV Man" by Amouage (no affiliation).
- Denatured Alcohol, Fragrance
- Available in:
- 59 mL / 2.0 fl oz or
- 15mL / 0.5 fl oz
Click here to join us as seller