@johp3r, John Perry, & @xicano_design, Rafa in collaboration with Bill Graham of Murphy and McNeil present to you the re-release of Barbershop De Los Muertos.
For those that follow John and Rafa you've seen the work, love for life, and love for this shaving hobby. It's a mutual respect from two guys who are similar yet so different. The original BDLM was very well received by the community, but sold out fast leaving many wishing they had a better chance at winning this edition for their den. This re-release is meant to bring BDLM back to the masses so everyone will have a chance at this great set.
Featuring more amazing artwork by Rafa of Xicano Design, BDLM will use Murphy and McNeil's Kodiak Soap Base for a limited time. The aftershave is Murphy and McNeil's latest formula and will definitely kick the fragrance experience up a notch!
The scent on this set is inspired by Amouage XXV for Men, and is a citrus-forward accord that settles into a fantastic woody/musky base.
- Scent Strength: Medium
- Top: Cistus labdanum, Coriander, Orange, Davana, Frankincense, Blackberry
- Middle: Honey, Bay, Cinnamon, Orchid, Rose, Clove, Celery seed, Gaiac wood
- Base: Patchouli, Opoponax, Myrrh, Atlas cedarwood, Musk, Moss, Ambergris, Oud wood, Immortelle
- Notes: Some may recognize this fragrance as an homage to "Jubilation XXV Man" by Amouage (no affiliation).
Shave Soap Ingredients
- Soap Base: Kodiak (this soap available in Kodiak for a limited time)
- Water, Stearic Acid, Duck Fat, Tallow Beef, Potassium Hydroxide, Tallow Bear, Castor Oil, Kokum Butter, Glycerin, Goat Milk, Sodium Hydroxide, Shea Butter, Lanolin, Jojoba Oil, Fragrance, Kaolin Clay, Tocopheral, Tussah Silk
Videos from Friends
- First Shave with BDLM by IAMCDB
- YouTube Channel: CLICK HERE
- Barbershop De Los Muertos with SoSharpDavid
- Youtube Channel: CLICK HERE
Click here to join us as seller