@johp3r, John Perry, & @xicano_design, Rafa in collaboration with Bill Graham of Murphy and McNeil present to you the re-release of Barbershop De Los Muertos.
For those that follow John and Rafa you've seen the work, love for life, and love for this shaving hobby. It's a mutual respect from two guys who are similar yet so different. The original BDLM was very well received by the community, but sold out fast leaving many wishing they had a better chance at winning this edition for their den. This re-release is meant to bring BDLM back to the masses so everyone will have a chance at this great set.
Featuring more amazing artwork by Rafa of Xicano Design, BDLM will use Murphy and McNeil's Kodiak Soap Base for a limited time. The aftershave is Murphy and McNeil's latest formula and will definitely kick the fragrance experience up a notch!
The scent on this set is inspired by Amouage XXV for Men, and is a citrus-forward accord that settles into a fantastic woody/musky base.
- Scent Strength: Medium
- Top: Cistus labdanum, Coriander, Orange, Davana, Frankincense, Blackberry
- Middle: Honey, Bay, Cinnamon, Orchid, Rose, Clove, Celery seed, Gaiac wood
- Base: Patchouli, Opoponax, Myrrh, Atlas cedarwood, Musk, Moss, Ambergris, Oud wood, Immortelle
- Notes: Some may recognize this fragrance as an homage to "Jubilation XXV Man" by Amouage (no affiliation).
Shave Soap Ingredients
- Soap Base: Kodiak (this soap available in Kodiak for a limited time)
- Water, Stearic Acid, Duck Fat, Tallow Beef, Potassium Hydroxide, Tallow Bear, Castor Oil, Kokum Butter, Glycerin, Goat Milk, Sodium Hydroxide, Shea Butter, Lanolin, Jojoba Oil, Fragrance, Kaolin Clay, Tocopheral, Tussah Silk
Videos from Friends
- First Shave with BDLM by IAMCDB
- YouTube Channel: CLICK HERE
- Barbershop De Los Muertos with SoSharpDavid
- Youtube Channel: CLICK HERE
Click here to join us as seller
The shaving soap has a great, slick feel during the shave. Post shave feel was soft and comfortable as well. The Soap and matching splash have a Barbershop type of a scent that takes the traditional smell farther and deeper.
Grade A level service. Great communication Bill went above and beyond to email me my tracking info and insured my ordering process executed smoothly. Arrived quick and prompt no problems whatsoever. The Barbershop De Los Muertos has a phenomenal scent, and this is from someone who barbershop scent is usually not in my wheel house. A complex scent that is more than just barbershop profile. Shave performance was exceptional, first time using the Kodiak base. Very slick and nourishing on the skin which enhanced shaving experience. Great post-shaped feel...top notch.
This soap has an interesting scent. It’s is a mid strength scent but it is intoxicating. I usually change my soaps everyday, just to have a different scent experience. But when I received this I was so interested in the smell that I used this soap everyday for a week. As for performance it was outstanding. No irritation and good post shave feel. It is worth buying. It is a manly barbershop scent.
The scent is very nice and the Kodiak base... Well, AWESOME!!! P. S.... I prefer BDLM a bit more than BDLM2
This is one of those soaps that you never regret buying. The scent is outstanding and the Kodiac base offers a smooth, slick shave leaving your skin feeling soft and hydrated. What more could you ask for? (the aftershave, of course) A testimony to the quality of this soap is the fact that it’s the only only soap I’ve ever bought 2 of so that I’ll have enough to use for a long time... Buy it while they still have it!