@johp3r, John Perry, & @xicano_design, Rafa in collaboration with Bill Graham of Murphy and McNeil present to you the re-release of Barbershop De Los Muertos.
For those that follow John and Rafa you've seen the work, love for life, and love for this shaving hobby. It's a mutual respect from two guys who are similar yet so different. The original BDLM was very well received by the community, but sold out fast leaving many wishing they had a better chance at winning this edition for their den. This re-release is meant to bring BDLM back to the masses so everyone will have a chance at this great set.
The aftershave is Murphy and McNeil's latest formula and will definitely kick the fragrance experience up a notch!
The scent on this set is inspired by Amouage XXV for Men, and is a citrus-forward accord that settles into a fantastic woody/musky base.
- Scent Strength: Medium
- Top: Cistus labdanum, Coriander, Orange, Davana, Frankincense, Blackberry
- Middle: Honey, Bay, Cinnamon, Orchid, Rose, Clove, Celery seed, Gaiac wood
- Base: Patchouli, Opoponax, Myrrh, Atlas cedarwood, Musk, Moss, Ambergris, Oud wood, Immortelle
- Notes: Some may recognize this fragrance as an homage to "Jubilation XXV Man" by Amouage (no affiliation).
Shave Soap Ingredients
- Base: Aon (Firm)
- Stearic Acid, Water, Beef Tallow, Duck Fat, Potassium Hydroxide, Kokum Butter, Castor Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Shea Butter, Vegetable Glycerin, Coconut Milk, Kaolin Clay, Lanolin, Tocopheral, Fragrance, Tussah Silk
- 4.0oz / 0.5oz Sample
- Soap Base: Slainte
- Stout Beer, Stearic Acid, Goat Milk, Mutton Tallow, Duck Fat, Beef Tallow, Potassium Hydroxide, Castor Oil, Kokum Butter, Vegetable Glycerin, Shea Butter, Lanolin, Sodium Hydroxide, Kaolin Clay, Tocopheral Acetate, Fragrance, Tussah Silk
ABOUT THE SELLER
Interested in selling on our site? Join as Seller