"...said Lugh to his two witches," what power can ye wield in the battle?"
"Not hard to tell," said they. "We will enchant the trees and the stones and the sods of the earth, so that they shall become a host under arms against them, and shall rout them in flight with horror and trembling."
In Irish Mythology Magh Tured was the set of two important battles. The second of which marked the defeat of the Fomoire (a race of demonic beings) and an end to their threat in Ireland. The second battle is also the source of the above quote in which Lugh, a prominent God in Irish mythology is preparing his allies for battle, seeking to know what skills and abilities they will bring to the coming fray.
Magh Tured is a scent dedicated to the "trees, and stones and sods of the earth," meant to bring power to your allies and send your enemies on the run.
This Aftershave Splash by Murphy and McNeil combines exceptional ingredients to provide an excellent post-shave feel and scents that linger.
Important: Air Delivery & International Guests
Alcohol based aftershaves cannot ship via air delivery. Customers outside U.S. should choose our alcohol free version to ensure a good shipping experience. Air Orders shipping outside U.S.A. will receive our alcohol free variant. U.S.A. orders with air delivery selected will be downgraded to ground.
- Spicy and Woody, this fragrance will bring a bit of the Battle of Magh Tured to your day.
- Scent Strength: Medium
- Top - Rosewood and Pepper
- Middle - Sandalwood
- Base - Patchouli, Vetiver
- Some may recognize this fragrance as an homage to "Oud Wood" by Tom Ford. (No affiliation.)
- Isopropyl Alcohol (Optional) - Alcohol Denat (Optional) - Witch Hazel - Water - Aloe - Vegetable Glycerin Silver Dihydrogen Citrate - Citric Acid Polysorbate 20 - Fragrance - Menthol (Optional)
- 100mL / 3.4 fl oz
Click here to join us as seller