@johp3r, John Perry, & @xicano_design, Rafa in collaboration with Bill Graham of Murphy and McNeil present to you the Gael Laoch release.
For those that follow John and Rafa you've seen the work, love for life, and love for this shaving hobby. It's a mutual respect from two guys who are similar yet so different. This Gael Laoch release is a follow up to BDLM, Barbershop De Los Muertos, which was a small release done last year that was very well received and had many people wishing they got in on it. When the time came to plan another release they had this scent on their mind and knew exactly the artisan to do it. The fact that everything ties together so well is no accident either.
Murphy and McNeil, with their affinity for Irish/Scottish history and symbolism, has been producing arguably one of the top tier soaps for a little while now. This made it more than easy to ask Bill for a collaboration on this set. The time has come.
The Norse–Gaels were a people of mixed Gaelic and Norse ancestry and culture. They emerged in the Viking Age, when Vikings who settled in Ireland and in Scotland adopted Gaelic culture and intermarried with Gaels. The Norse–Gaels dominated much of the Irish Sea and Scottish Sea regions from the 9th to 12th century. Bad asses are the ones who survived and thrived.
Gael Laoch is a set in tribute to those who get up each day and conquer. For some it is those that serve and protect us and our way of life. It is also those that show up daily and work hard in their day to day life. They are your friends, family, coworkers, and strangers.
Warriors in the simplest form and those that you count on, even when you don't realize it.
The scent on this set is inspired by Creed Viking and is one that will evoke these feelings in us all.
A note from Bill at Murphy and McNeil
I couldn't be happier to have the opportunity to work with Rafa and John. As you can imagine the creation of this release has been a whirlwind, but both of these guys through their experience have taught me a ton about what it means to bring a great product to market, and I feel absolutely privileged to be able to feature our products with Rafa's amazing artwork.
I also wanted to let you know that in keeping with our values, this release will also be supporting an important cause. Every day in the U.S.A. there are those who both serve and have served in our nation's military. We believe in supporting our active military and veterans, particularly those who have given so much of themselves in pursuit of protecting our freedoms.
- Scent Strength: Light/Medium
- Top: Bergamot, Lemon, Pepper
- Middle: Pepper, Rose, Peppermint
- Base: Sandalwood, Vetiver, Patchouli, Lavandin
- Notes: An aquatic accord with hints of zesty citrus and fresh/green mint, some may recognize this fragrance as an homage to Creed's "Viking" (no affiliation).
- The WHITE version of Gael Laoch comes with your choice of cooling agent: Menthol, or our FROST Edition Cooling (Koolada-23)
- Alcohol Splash: Alcohol Denat - Isopropyl Myristate - Willow Bark Extract - Witch Hazel- Aloe - Vegetable Glycerin - Green Tea Extract - Silver Dihydrogen Citrate - Citric Acid - Fragrance - Menthol or Koolada-23 (Optional) - Polysorbate 20 - Glucam P-20
- Alcohol Free Splash: Willow Bark Extract - Witch Hazel- Aloe - Vegetable Glycerin - Green Tea Extract - Silver Dihydrogen Citrate - Citric Acid - Fragrance - Menthol or Koolada-23 (Optional) - Polysorbate 20
- 100mL / 3.4 fl oz
Brand & Info:
- Murphy and McNeil
Click here to join us as seller
I have had a great experience with both the White and Black splashes. I have been complimented each time I have used them.