Is Irish Luck, or the "Luck o' The Irish" really a thing? No... not really...
No rainbows, no pots of gold. In fact, it turns out the origins of this phrase is distinctly American in nature. It is thought that the term traces back to the 1800's and the California gold rush where it was rumored that many of the prospectors who made it rich were of Irish origin.
The scent on this set is inspired by the fragrance "Lucky Number 6 for Men" (no affiliation). This particular scent has been a personal favorite since its debut back in 2006.
This Aftershave Balm by Murphy and McNeil combines exceptional ingredients to provide an amazing, well nourished post shave feel and scents that linger.
- Scent Strength: Light to Light/Medium
- Top: Aquatics, Neroli
- Middle: Suede, Plum, Geranium, Ginger lily, Nutmeg
- Base: Cashmere, Tonka bean, Amber, Sandalwood, Cedarwood, Musk
- Notes: An clean oriental accord with hints of aquatics and warm woody undertones, some may recognize this fragrance as an homage to "Lucky Number 6" (no affiliation).
- Water, Coconut Oil, Emulsifying Wax, Stearic Acid, St. John's Wort, Chamomile, Comphrey, Plaintain Extract, Pomegranate, Sodium Lactate, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol + Koolada-23 (Optional), Phenoyxethanol, EDTA, Fragrance
- 103mL / 3.5 fl oz
ABOUT THE SELLER
Interested in selling on our site? Join as Seller