Is Irish Luck, or the "Luck o' The Irish" really a thing? No... not really...
No rainbows, no pots of gold. In fact, it turns out the origins of this phrase is distinctly American in nature. It is thought that the term traces back to the 1800's and the California gold rush where it was rumored that many of the prospectors who made it rich were of Irish origin.
The scent on this set is inspired by the fragrance "Lucky Number 6 for Men" (no affiliation). This particular scent has been a personal favorite since its debut back in 2006.This Aftershave Splash by Murphy and McNeil combines exceptional ingredients to provide an excellent post-shave feel and scents that linger.
Important: Air Delivery & International Guests
Alcohol based aftershaves cannot ship via air delivery. Customers outside U.S. should choose our alcohol free version to ensure a good shipping experience. Air Orders shipping outside U.S.A. will receive our alcohol free variant. U.S.A. orders with air delivery selected will be downgraded to ground.
- Scent Strength: Light to Light/Medium
- Top: Aquatics, Neroli
- Middle: Suede, Plum, Geranium, Ginger lily, Nutmeg
- Base: Cashmere, Tonka bean, Amber, Sandalwood, Cedarwood, Musk
- Notes: An clean oriental accord with hints of aquatics and warm woody undertones, some may recognize this fragrance as an homage to "Lucky Number 6" (no affiliation).
- Alcohol Splash: Alcohol Denat - Isopropyl Myristate - Witch Hazel - Water - Aloe - Vegetable Glycerin - Silver Dihydrogen Citrate - Citric Acid- Fragrance - Menthol (Optional) - Polysorbate 20 - Glucam P-20 -
- Alcohol Free Splash: Witch Hazel - Water - Aloe - Vegetable Glycerin - Silver Dihydrogen Citrate - Citric Acid- Fragrance - Menthol (Optional) - Polysorbate 20
- 100mL / 3.4 fl oz
Click here to join us as seller
M&M Kodiak base paired with their new aftershave formulation is a win! Great company with great customer service...the choice was a no brainer!