Is Irish Luck, or the "Luck o' The Irish" really a thing? No... not really...
No rainbows, no pots of gold. In fact, it turns out the origins of this phrase is distinctly American in nature. It is thought that the term traces back to the 1800's and the California gold rush where it was rumored that many of the prospectors who made it rich were of Irish origin.
The scent on this set is inspired by the fragrance "Lucky Number 6 for Men" (no affiliation). This particular scent has been a personal favorite since its debut back in 2006.
- Scent Strength: Light to Light/Medium
- Top: Aquatics, Neroli
- Middle: Suede, Plum, Geranium, Ginger lily, Nutmeg
- Base: Cashmere, Tonka bean, Amber, Sandalwood, Cedarwood, Musk
- Notes: An clean oriental accord with hints of aquatics and warm woody undertones, some may recognize this fragrance as an homage to "Lucky Number 6" (no affiliation).
Shave Soap Ingredients
- Base: Aon (Firm)
- Stearic Acid, Water, Beef Tallow, Duck Fat, Potassium Hydroxide, Kokum Butter, Menthol (Optional - White Jar), Castor Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Shea Butter, Vegetable Glycerin, Coconut Milk, Kaolin Clay, Lanolin, Tocopheral, Fragrance, Tussah Silk
- Soap Base: Kodiak (limited edition)
- Water, Stearic Acid, Duck Fat, Tallow Beef, Potassium Hydroxide, Tallow Bear, Castor Oil, Kokum Butter, Glycerin, Goat Milk, Sodium Hydroxide, Shea Butter, Lanolin, Jojoba Oil, Fragrance, Kaolin Clay, Tocopheral, Tussah Silk
Videos Featuring Gael Luc
Click here to join us as seller
It took me a little extra time to work up the lather, but it was worth it. Great feel and texture. The only down side is the scent is a little too light for me. Even with the aftershave, it had little staying power-although I really like the scent’s profile. I’ll be buying other products in the future.
The description of this scent is on point. Very refeshing, like standing next to a river in the forest. The kodiak base didn't disappoint either, if you used it before than you know what I mean. Murphy and McNeil hit this one out of the park in my opinion.
Great smelling soap. Fast and free shipping!!