Is Irish Luck, or the "Luck o' The Irish" really a thing? No... not really...
No rainbows, no pots of gold. In fact, it turns out the origins of this phrase is distinctly American in nature. It is thought that the term traces back to the 1800's and the California gold rush where it was rumored that many of the prospectors who made it rich were of Irish origin.
The scent on this set is inspired by the fragrance "Lucky Number 6 for Men" (no affiliation). This particular scent has been a personal favorite since its debut back in 2006.
- Scent Strength: Light to Light/Medium
- Top: Aquatics, Neroli
- Middle: Suede, Plum, Geranium, Ginger lily, Nutmeg
- Base: Cashmere, Tonka bean, Amber, Sandalwood, Cedarwood, Musk
- Notes: An clean oriental accord with hints of aquatics and warm woody undertones, some may recognize this fragrance as an homage to "Lucky Number 6" (no affiliation).
- Beeswax (yellow), Safflower Oil, Shea, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Arrowroot Powder, Fragrance
ABOUT THE SELLER
Interested in selling on our site? Join as Seller