In collaboration with Jason Rudman of Ruds Shaves, Murphy and McNeil is proud to present our "Garda Siochana" shaving soap.
Between order and chaos, there resides a "Thin Blue Line".
Worldwide, Officers of the peace put their lives on the line to uphold the laws on which our societies are based. These officers are in this way servants of and for the people, and sometimes we call on them to make the ultimate sacrifice to uphold those things which many of us take for granted.
Since 1923, the "Garda Siochana" or "Guardians of the Peace" have represented the Thin Blue Line in the country of Ireland, reminding us that service to the greater good is a value spanning countries and continents... and something we can all share and be thankful for.
- Scent Strength: Medium
- Top: Mandarin, Grapefruit, Bergamot, Juniper
- Middle: Rosemary, Sichuan, Rosewood
- Base: Musk, Incense, Oakmoss
- Notes: A citrus & marine aromatic meant to remind you of a fresh summer day, some may recognize this fragrance as an homage to "Light Blue Pour Homme" (no affiliation).
Important: Air Delivery & International Guests
Alcohol based aftershaves cannot ship via air delivery. Customers outside U.S. should choose our alcohol free version to ensure a good shipping experience. Air Orders shipping outside U.S.A. will receive our alcohol free variant. U.S.A. orders with air delivery selected will be downgraded to ground.
- Alcohol Splash: Alcohol Denat - Isopropyl Myristate - Willow Bark Extract - Witch Hazel- Aloe - Vegetable Glycerin - Green Tea Extract - Silver Dihydrogen Citrate - Citric Acid - Fragrance - Menthol or Koolada-23 (Optional) - Polysorbate 20 - Glucam P-20
- Alcohol Free Splash: Willow Bark Extract - Witch Hazel- Aloe - Vegetable Glycerin - Green Tea Extract - Silver Dihydrogen Citrate - Citric Acid - Fragrance - Menthol or Koolada-23 (Optional) - Polysorbate 20
- 100mL / 3.4 fl oz
ABOUT THE SELLER
Interested in selling on our site? Join as Seller