In collaboration with Jason Rudman of Ruds Shaves, Murphy and McNeil is proud to present our "Garda Síochána" shaving soap for a cause.
Between order and chaos, there resides a "Thin Blue Line".
Worldwide, Officers of the peace put their lives on the line to uphold the laws on which our societies are based. These officers are in this way servants of and for the people, and sometimes we call on them to make the ultimate sacrifice to uphold those things which many of us take for granted.
This was the case for Officer Ronald Tarentino, Jr.
Officer Tarentino's end of watch occurred on May 22, 2016, while serving in the line of duty, in the small Central Massachusetts town of Auburn, MA. He is now honored by his community and family through a charitable fund dedicated in his name and to the values he stood for. The Officer Ronald Tarantino Fund exists to provide acts of kindness, generosity, and service to the community. These are things that represent the legacy of Officer Tarentino, and further of our officers and first responders everywhere.
Since 1923, the "Garda Síochána" or "Guardians of the Peace" have represented the Thin Blue Line in the country of Ireland, reminding us that service to the greater good is a value spanning countries and continents... and something we can all share and be thankful for.
- Scent Strength: Medium
- Top: Mandarin, Grapefruit, Bergamot, Juniper
- Middle: Rosemary, Sichuan, Rosewood
- Base: Musk, Incense, Oakmoss
- Notes: A citrus & marine aromatic meant to remind you of a fresh summer day, some may recognize this fragrance as an homage to "Light Blue Pour Homme" (no affiliation).
- Beeswax (yellow), Safflower Oil, Shea, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Arrowroot Powder, Fragrance
ABOUT THE SELLER
Interested in selling on our site? Join as Seller