There's a reason Ireland is called the Emerald Isle. It's called this because it is a magnificently green country. Plenty of rain, and plenty of respect for the old ways have kept it one of the most beautiful countries on earth.
Inspired by time travelling through the rolling hills and valleys of this wonderful place, "Glen to Glen" will remind you of being somewhere you can really appreciate the land around you and feel just a bit closer to nature and the outdoors.
This Aftershave Splash by Murphy and McNeil combines exceptional ingredients to provide an excellent post-shave feel and scents that linger. Be sure to choose your preferences from the available list including with/without alcohol and with/without menthol.
Important: Air Delivery & International Guests
Alcohol based aftershaves cannot ship via air delivery. Customers outside U.S. should choose our alcohol free version to ensure a good shipping experience. Air Orders shipping outside U.S.A. will receive our alcohol free variant. U.S.A. orders with air delivery selected will be downgraded to ground.
- Scent Strength: Light to Medium
- Top: Bergamot, Mandarin
- Heart: Ginger, Blackcurrant
- Base: Ambergris, Musk
- Note: Some may recognize this scent as an homage to "Green Valley" (no affiliation).
- Alcohol Splash: Alcohol Denat - Isopropyl Myristate - Willow Bark Extract - Witch Hazel- Aloe - Vegetable Glycerin - Green Tea Extract - Silver Dihydrogen Citrate - Citric Acid - Fragrance - Menthol or Koolada-23 (Optional) - Polysorbate 20 - Glucam P-20
- Alcohol Free Splash: Willow Bark Extract - Witch Hazel- Aloe - Vegetable Glycerin - Green Tea Extract - Silver Dihydrogen Citrate - Citric Acid - Fragrance - Menthol or Koolada-23 (Optional) - Polysorbate 20
- 100mL / 3.4 fl oz
Brand & Info:
- Murphy and McNeil
Click here to join us as seller
A little more cologne-like than the fresh green scent I was expected, but it's nice. Reminds me a little bit of Millesime Imperial.