Bushmills is a village on the north coast of County Antrim, Northern Ireland. The earliest written reference to whiskey-making in the area is from a license that was granted to a landowner by the crown. The area however has had an even longer tradition with distillation.
According to one story, as far back as 1276, an early settler called Sir Robert Savage of Arts, before defeating the Irish in battle, fortified his troops with "a mighty drop of acqua vitae" (water of life... a pretty good name for Irish Whiskey). Ever since, the area has been known for the whiskey trade and attracts over 100,000 visitors a year to the town.
Olde Bushmalt is an homage to this very concept. This is a boozy, masculine fragrance that you're sure to love.
- Olde Bushmalt an homage to whisky, and those who have imbibed the prized "Aqua Vitae" for hundreds of years.
- Scent Strength: Medium to Strong
- Top: Plum, Whiskey
- Heart: Cedar, Balsam
- Base: Vanilla
- Note: Some may recognize this scent as an homage to the fragrance "Single Malt" (no affiliation)
Important: Air Delivery & International Guests
Alcohol based aftershaves cannot ship via air delivery. Customers outside U.S. should choose our alcohol free version to ensure a good shipping experience. Air Orders shipping outside U.S.A. will receive our alcohol free variant. U.S.A. orders with air deliveryIngredients:
- Alcohol Splash: Alcohol Denat - Isopropyl Myristate - Willow Bark Extract - Witch Hazel- Aloe - Vegetable Glycerin - Green Tea Extract - Silver Dihydrogen Citrate - Citric Acid - Fragrance - Menthol or Koolada-23 (Optional) - Polysorbate 20 - Glucam P-20
- Alcohol Free Splash: Willow Bark Extract - Witch Hazel- Aloe - Vegetable Glycerin - Green Tea Extract - Silver Dihydrogen Citrate - Citric Acid - Fragrance - Menthol or Koolada-23 (Optional) - Polysorbate 20
- 100mL / 3.4 fl oz
ABOUT THE SELLER
Interested in selling on our site? Join as Seller