St. James Gate in medieval times was the Western most entrance to the City of Dublin, Ireland, where it stood until 1734. Since that time, the surrounding area has kept the name St. James Gate, despite the actual gate having been gone long ago.
The area surrounding St. James Gate has been home to popular breweries since the 17th century. To this day, the area is home to one of the most famous breweries in the world (look it up!) which is currently held on a 9000 year lease signed in 1759.
The fragrance on St. James is a delicious oatmeal stout or a very robust oatmeal cookie.
This Aftershave Splash by Murphy and McNeil combines exceptional ingredients to provide an excellent post-shave feel and scents that linger.
- Slainte: St. James is a gourmand fragrance that smells very much like it could be eaten. We don't recommend trying to eat it.
- Scent Strength: Medium to Strong
- Top: Oatmeal, Orange,
- Heart: Almond, Butterscotch
- Base: Vanilla
Important: Air Delivery & International Guests
Alcohol based aftershaves cannot ship via air delivery. Customers outside U.S. should choose our alcohol free version to ensure a good shipping experience. Air Orders shipping outside U.S.A. will receive our alcohol free variant. U.S.A. orders with air delivery selected will be downgraded to ground.
- Alcohol Splash: Alcohol Denat - Isopropyl Myristate - Willow Bark Extract - Witch Hazel- Aloe - Vegetable Glycerin - Green Tea Extract - Silver Dihydrogen Citrate - Citric Acid - Fragrance - Menthol or Koolada-23 (Optional) - Polysorbate 20 - Glucam P-20
- Alcohol Free Splash: Willow Bark Extract - Witch Hazel- Aloe - Vegetable Glycerin - Green Tea Extract - Silver Dihydrogen Citrate - Citric Acid - Fragrance - Menthol or Koolada-23 (Optional) - Polysorbate 20
- 100mL / 3.4 fl oz
ABOUT THE SELLER
Interested in selling on our site? Join as Seller