The Trinity Knot, or Triquetra, is one of the most recognizable symbols in Celtic culture, and it has come to have many different meanings over time. To Christianity, the knot represents "Father, Son, and Holy Ghost." Other perspectives have come to attribute the Trinity to mean "Earth, Wind, and Sky," or "Mother, Maiden, and Crone". When seen enclosed by a circle the Trinity Knot is said to represent eternity, or unity. The Trinity is a fascinating outward symbol, that to so many has come to represent our eternal (and internal) values, faiths, and beliefs.
This Aftershave Balm by Murphy and McNeil combines exceptional ingredients to provide an amazing, well nourished post shave feel and scents that linger.
- Scent Strength: Medium
- Top: Bergamot, Apple, Pineapple
- Heart: Rose, Birch, Jasmine
- Base: Patchouli, Musk, Vanilla, Amber
- Note: Fruity, woody, smokey and ultimately classy, many will recognize this fragrance as an homage to Aventus (no affiliation).
- Water, Coconut Oil, Emulsifying Wax, Stearic Acid, St. John's Wort, Chamomile, Comphrey, Plaintain Extract, Pomegranate, Sodium Lactate, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol + Koolada-23 (Optional), Phenoyxethanol, EDTA, Fragrance
- 103mL / 3.5 fl oz
ABOUT THE SELLER
Interested in selling on our site? Join as Seller