The Trinity Knot, or Triquetra, is one of the most recognizable symbols in Celtic culture, and it has come to have many different meanings over time. To Christianity, the knot represents "Father, Son, and Holy Ghost." Other perspectives have come to attribute the Trinity to mean "Earth, Wind, and Sky," or "Mother, Maiden, and Crone". When seen enclosed by a circle the Trinity Knot is said to represent eternity, or unity. The Trinity is a fascinating outward symbol, that to so many has come to represent our eternal (and internal) values, faiths, and beliefs.
This Aftershave Splash by Murphy and McNeil combines exceptional ingredients to provide an excellent post-shave feel and scents that linger.
Important: Air Delivery & International Guests
Alcohol based aftershaves cannot ship via air delivery. Customers outside U.S. should choose our alcohol free version to ensure a good shipping experience. Air Orders shipping outside U.S.A. will receive our alcohol free variant. U.S.A. orders with air delivery selected will be downgraded to ground.
- Scent Strength: Medium
- Top: Bergamot, Apple, Pineapple
- Heart: Rose, Birch, Jasmine
- Base: Patchouli, Musk, Vanilla, Amber
- Note: Fruity, woody, smokey and ultimately classy, many will recognize this fragrance as an homage to Aventus (no affiliation).
- Alcohol Splash: Alcohol Denat - Isopropyl Myristate - Willow Bark Extract - Witch Hazel- Aloe - Vegetable Glycerin - Green Tea Extract - Silver Dihydrogen Citrate - Citric Acid - Fragrance - Menthol or Koolada-23 (Optional) - Polysorbate 20 - Glucam P-20
- Alcohol Free Splash: Willow Bark Extract - Witch Hazel- Aloe - Vegetable Glycerin - Green Tea Extract - Silver Dihydrogen Citrate - Citric Acid - Fragrance - Menthol or Koolada-23 (Optional) - Polysorbate 20
- 100mL / 3.4 fl oz
ABOUT THE SELLER
Interested in selling on our site? Join as Seller