Valle Crucis is a small town between Boone and Banner Elk. It was established in 1842 by a NC Episcopalian Bishop Levi Ives looking to set up a mountain mission. He named it this due to seeing a couple of creeks intersect (more than likely with the Watauga river). It's Latin for vale of the cross. Walking about this town and perhaps lying in the field relaxing, I feel like the bishop might have: a place to restore and seek a feeling of being centered, or simply finding what is within. I hope this scent takes you to a place that enables that.
This Aftershave Splash by Murphy and McNeil combines exceptional ingredients to provide an excellent post-shave feel and scents that linger.
- Orange, Bergamot, Lemon, Petitgrain
- Lavender, Cardamom, Benzoin
- Sandalwood, Tonka Bean, Amber, Vanilla, Labdanum
Important: Air Delivery & International Guests
Alcohol based aftershaves cannot ship via air delivery. Customers outside U.S. should choose our alcohol free version to ensure a good shipping experience. Air Orders shipping outside U.S.A. will receive our alcohol free variant. U.S.A. orders with air deliveryIngredients:
- Alcohol Splash: Alcohol Denat - Isopropyl Myristate - Willow Bark Extract - Witch Hazel- Aloe - Vegetable Glycerin - Green Tea Extract - Silver Dihydrogen Citrate - Citric Acid - Fragrance - Menthol or Koolada-23 (Optional) - Polysorbate 20 - Glucam P-20
- Alcohol Free Splash: Willow Bark Extract - Witch Hazel- Aloe - Vegetable Glycerin - Green Tea Extract - Silver Dihydrogen Citrate - Citric Acid - Fragrance - Menthol or Koolada-23 (Optional) - Polysorbate 20
- 100mL / 3.4 fl oz
ABOUT THE SELLER
Interested in selling on our site? Join as Seller