Rising a maximum of 214 meters (700 feet) above the ocean, the Cliffs of Moher are an incredible natural formation located on the Southwestern edge of County Clare in Ireland. In the middle, a round stone structure built in 1835 stands sentry over the grounds. It is among the most visited attractions in Ireland. Some will also recognize the cliffs as "The Cliffs of Insanity" from the film 'The Princess Bride," or as the location of a Horcrux Cave in a certain wizarding story.
This Shaving Soap by Murphy and McNeil is composed of a mix of high quality oils and ingredients that create a dense, creamy lather for an excellent shave.
- Standing on the cliffs with the wind at your back, this fragrance should remind of being between the green earth and fresh cold ocean.
- Scent Strength: Medium
- Top - Calone and Fresh Lavender
- Middle - Greenery and Spice
- Base - Vetiver, Musk, and light notes of Wood
- Base: Aon (Firm)
- Stearic Acid, Water, Beef Tallow, Duck Fat, Potassium Hydroxide, Kokum Butter, Castor Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Shea Butter, Vegetable Glycerin, Coconut Milk, Kaolin Clay, Lanolin, Tocopheral, Fragrance, Tussah Silk
Click here to join us as seller
Pretty damn good scent and pretty damn good lather
This soap has excellent protection and slickness including the residual. I’m looking forward to adding to my Murphy + McNeil collection!
I have purchased 5 full tubs of M&M's shaving soaps. The soaps (Aon and Kodiak) are both absolutely top tier, and well loved in many shaving forums too. This scent is very unique to my nose. It's like a cologne but not in the best way. It's airy, and green, and ... freshening (if that's a word). Truly a special scent to M&M. So happy I have it! Do not hesitate to but it (or a sample).
Wonderful fougere/aqua blend that really does bring back memories of 5he coast of County Clare, with the superb performance of these soaps I've come to expect from M&M. The AS is a perfect complement - alcohol, no menthol - and lingers just enough. Well done!
This is the first time to use the product and it produces a good slick lather. The scent is ok -- not really what I was expecting but still good.