The Bull and Bell Series by Murphy and McNeil is the re-envisioning of the values of a small shaving soap brand that was based in New England. Although no longer active, Murphy and McNeil is the exclusive seller of the remaining products & holder of the brand, and we've decided there are things about Bull and Bell we really enjoy and want to keep around!
- A tallow formula. We're taking the opportunity to use Murphy and McNeil's tallow formula in this new line of products. Which has been slightly tweaked from the original primarily to create a firmer, longer lasting soap.
- Classic Fragrances: The BnB series will focus on simple, classic, standalone fragrances or blends.
This Shaving Soap by Murphy and McNeil is composed of a mix of high quality oils and ingredients that create a dense, creamy lather for an excellent shave.
- Scent Strength: Medium
- Notes: Bay Rum
- Lift your tankard and enjoy the wonderful scent of Bull and Bell's Bay Rum Shaving Soap. This classic scent includes aromas of bay leaves, bursts of citrus zest, and rum blended together in a refreshing fragrance a little different from every other Bay Rum that is brighter and less cloying without the strong clove smell.
Soap Base: BnB Tallow
- Beef Tallow, Stearic Acid, Water, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Kokum Butter, Castor Oil, Shea Butter, Lanolin, Coconut Milk, Glycerin, Fragrance, Kaolin Clay, Sodium Lactate, Tocopherals, Tussah Silk
Brand & Info:
- Bull and Bell Premium Supply Co.
- Murphy and McNeil
Click here to join us as seller
Top tier soap. A hard and thirsty soap that will reward you with loads of slick, rich, creamy lather every time and last forever to boot. Scent is definitely a take on a classic barbershop Bay Rum: a bit flowery, light on the spice, fresh and clean smelling. I prefer clove-forward Bay Rums, but this one still ranks high on my list. Bottom line: highly recommended.