Rising a maximum of 214 meters (700 feet) above the ocean, the Cliffs of Moher are an incredible natural formation located on the Southwestern edge of County Clare in Ireland. In the middle, a round stone structure built in 1835 stands sentry over the grounds. It is among the most visited attractions in Ireland. Some will also recognize the cliffs as "The Cliffs of Insanity" from the film 'The Princess Bride," or as the location of a Horcrux Cave in a certain wizarding story.
This Shaving Soap by Murphy and McNeil is composed of a mix of high quality oils and ingredients that create a dense, creamy lather for an excellent shave.
- Standing on the cliffs with the wind at your back, this fragrance should remind of being between the green earth and fresh cold ocean.
- Scent Strength: Medium
- Top - Calone and Fresh Lavender
- Middle - Greenery and Spice
- Base - Vetiver, Musk, and light notes of Wood
- Base: Aon (Firm)
- Stearic Acid, Water, Beef Tallow, Duck Fat, Potassium Hydroxide, Kokum Butter, Castor Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Shea Butter, Vegetable Glycerin, Coconut Milk, Kaolin Clay, Lanolin, Tocopheral, Fragrance, Tussah Silk
Click here to join us as seller
Excellent! This soap base continues to surprise. Easy to load and lather, but once you have the water/soap ratio right its phenomenal! Very slick, protective, and has great post shave moisturizing properties. Cliffs of Moher has a very "green" scent to me. Reminiscent of fresh cut grass. Great summertime scent.
Like all of the M&M soaps I have tried this is a top quality experience. Great lather in Vancouver’s soft water and an interesting but mild fragrance.
I enjoy all M&M soaps, they work fantastic. The scents are very unique and are quite hard to describe but the performance is beyond outstanding. I highly recommend