Gael Laoch Orange Launches December 12 at 9am Central
@johp3r, John Perry, & @xicano_design, Rafa in collaboration with Bill Graham of Murphy and McNeil present to you the Gael Laoch Orange.
For those that follow John and Rafa you've seen the work, love for life, and love for this shaving hobby. It's a mutual respect from two guys who are similar yet so different. Gael Laoch Orange is a final entry in the Gael Laoch trilogy, the originals of which were very well received. While planning for BDLM3, we discovered this updated fragrance and knew we had to share it with all of you!
The Norse–Gaels were a people of mixed Gaelic and Norse ancestry and culture. They emerged in the Viking Age, when Vikings who settled in Ireland and in Scotland adopted Gaelic culture and intermarried with Gaels. The Norse–Gaels dominated much of the Irish Sea and Scottish Sea regions from the 9th to 12th century. They were the bad asses who survived and thrived.
Gael Laoch continues to be dedicated to those who get up each day and conquer. For some, that means to serve and protect us and our way of life. It is also those that show up daily and work hard in their day to day. They are your friends, family, coworkers, and strangers.
Warriors in the simplest form and those that you count on, even when you didn’t realize you needed it.
The scent on this set is inspired by Creed Viking Cologne, is is a fresher brighter cousin of the original. While it carries the same spicy undertones, the citrus and floral notes are amped that take this fragrance to a familiar, probably more approachable, but no less awesome place. We think it will make an amazing addition to your den.
Murphy and McNeil Shaving Soaps are specifically formulated to offer you excellent protection, glide, and post-shave feel. We hope you enjoy our products as much as we do creating them for you!
- Scent Strength: Medium
- Scent Profile:
- Aromatic and citrusy with undertones of wood and spice. This is the fresher cousin of the traditional Gael Laoch.
- Top: Lemon, Bergamot, Pink Pepper, Mandarin
- Mid: Lavender, Geranium, Nutmeg, Rosemary, Sage
- Base: Sandalwood, Frankincense, Patchouli, Cedar, Vetiver
- Note: Some may recognize this fragrance as an homage to "Viking Cologne"
- Credit: This set features the art of Xicano Designs see more of his work on Instagram at @_xicano_design
Shaving Soap Ingredients
- Base: Kodiak
- Ingredients: Water, Stearic Acid, Duck Fat, Tallow Beef Potassium Hydroxide, Tallow Bear, Castor Oil Kokum Butter, Goat Milk, Sodium Hydroxide Shea Butter, Lanolin, Jojoba Oil, Fragrance Kaolin Clay, Tocopheral, Tussah Silk
- 4.0oz Jars & 0.5oz Samples
Videos of Gael Laoch Orange
Brand & Info:
- Murphy and McNeil
Click here to join us as seller
Great citrus orange scent
This is a great soap. Easy to lather, very slick and nice post shave. It’s as good as any of the popular artisan soaps. The scent strength to me is very nice, above medium.