Originally made in collaboration with the excellent folks behind the South Florida Wet Shavers group, SFWS South Beach is a throw-back to sunny days at the beach.
Featuring coconut, banana, and woodsy notes that combine to create a memorable and familiar scent, this fragrance may come across as similar to some of your favorite tanning products. Don't be fooled though, it definitely provides no protection against the sun!
This Shaving Soap by Murphy and McNeil is composed of a mix of high quality oils and ingredients that create a dense, creamy lather for an excellent shave.
- Scent Strength: Medium
- Scent Profile: Coconut and banana on a light base of woodsy notes.
- Note: You may recognize as this fragrance smelling similar to some very Tropical beach tanning products.
- Base: Kodiak - ONLY THE INITIAL BATCH WILL BE IN KODIAK
- Ingredients: Water, Stearic Acid, Duck Fat, Tallow Beef Potassium Hydroxide, Tallow Bear, Castor Oil Kokum Butter, Goat Milk, Sodium Hydroxide Shea Butter, Lanolin, Jojoba Oil, Fragrance Kaolin Clay, Tocopheral, Tussah Silk
- Base: Aon (Firm)
- Stearic Acid, Water, Beef Tallow, Duck Fat, Potassium Hydroxide, Kokum Butter, Castor Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Shea Butter, Vegetable Glycerin, Coconut Milk, Kaolin Clay, Lanolin, Tocopheral, Fragrance, Tussah Silk
Videos Reviews for SFWS South Beach:
Brand & Info:
- Murphy and McNeil
Click here to join us as seller
Another winner from M&M. The Kodiak base is the one I reach for when I want my best shave. The scent is sophisticated, but subtle. Its a 'for me' soap, which is always welcome. Very nice warm weather scent. This soap seems the slipperist, and I've had them all, since Nathanhala. Well done, and thank you!
As a big fan of the kodiak base combined with an excellent warm weather beach scent, this is a big win for me. The base provides excellent protection and glide. Plus, for me, an outstanding post shave experience. I highly recommend this product.