St. James Gate in medieval times was the Western most entrance to the City of Dublin, Ireland, where it stood until 1734. Since that time, the surrounding area has kept the name St. James Gate, despite the actual gate having been gone long ago.
The area surrounding St. James Gate has been home to popular breweries since the 17th century. To this day, the area is home to one of the most famous breweries in the world (look it up!) which is currently held on a 9000 year lease signed in 1759.
This release by Murphy and McNeil is a departure from our normal line of shaving soaps. Released originally for St. Patrick's Day 2019, this base (or similar) may see a recurrence during special times of the year.
This soap has many of the same properties you are used to with Murphy and McNeil. The special edition base, Slainte, is a premium product that leverages mutton tallow, duck fat, beef tallow, and best of all Irish stout beer to create a remarkably smooth shave we think you'll love. The fragrance on St. James is a delicious oatmeal stout or a very robust oatmeal cookie.
- Slainte: St. James is a gourmand fragrance that smells very much like it could be eaten. We don't recommend trying to eat it.
- Scent Strength: Medium to Strong
- Top: Oatmeal, Orange,
- Heart: Almond, Butterscotch
- Base: Vanilla
- Soap Base: Slainte
- Stout Beer, Stearic Acid, Goat Milk, Mutton Tallow, Duck Fat, Beef Tallow, Potassium Hydroxide, Castor Oil, Kokum Butter, Vegetable Glycerin, Shea Butter, Lanolin, Sodium Hydroxide, Kaolin Clay, Tocopheral Acetate, Fragrance, Tussah Silk
- Size: 5.5oz / 4oz Samples
ABOUT THE SELLER
Interested in selling on our site? Join as Seller