The Trinity Knot, or Triquetra, is one of the most recognizable symbols in Celtic culture, and it has come to have many different meanings over time. To Christianity, the knot represents "Father, Son, and Holy Ghost." Other perspectives have come to attribute the Trinity to mean "Earth, Wind, and Sky," or "Mother, Maiden, and Crone". When seen enclosed by a circle the Trinity Knot is said to represent eternity, or unity. The Trinity is a fascinating outward symbol, that to so many has come to represent our eternal (and internal) values, faiths, and beliefs.
This Shaving Soap by Murphy and McNeil is composed of a mix of high quality oils and ingredients that create a dense, creamy lather for an excellent shave.
- Scent Strength: Medium
- Top: Bergamot, Apple, Pineapple
- Heart: Rose, Birch, Jasmine
- Base: Patchouli, Musk, Vanilla, Amber
- Note: Fruity, woody, smokey and ultimately classy, many will recognize this fragrance as an homage to Aventus (no affiliation).
- Base: Aon (Firm)
- Stearic Acid, Water, Beef Tallow, Duck Fat, Potassium Hydroxide, Kokum Butter, Castor Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Shea Butter, Vegetable Glycerin, Coconut Milk, Kaolin Clay, Lanolin, Tocopheral, Fragrance, Tussah Silk
- Size: 4.0oz
ABOUT THE SELLER
Interested in selling on our site? Join as Seller